old site

richard smice

Jan 30, 2024, 10:18:38 AMJan 30
After 32 years, one of the ’Net’s oldest software archives is shutting down
Hobbes OS/2 Archive: "As of April 15th, 2024, this site will no longer exist."

Would be nice if someone could mirror this site

Ryan Alswede

Jan 30, 2024, 4:49:50 PMJan 30
> Would be nice if someone could mirror this site
Good luck, we're all counting on you! ...and don't call me shirley.

Ryan Alswede

Jan 30, 2024, 4:51:33 PMJan 30
> Would be nice if someone could mirror this site

Does it not already have that?
USAWarped World of OS/2(Arkansas)
PolandSunSITE Poland
RussiaSternberg Astronomical Institute (Moscow)
SwedenInfania Networks