Archeo plumbing

Louis Ohland

Mar 5, 2023, 1:37:38 PM3/5/23
Wow. Cold water faucet came apart, new bibb washer and O-ring, back
together fairly undramatically. Things like that make me feel like it's
a trap.

Hot water faucet was leaking. Lime build up on the splined stem for the
handle. Handle is not cooperating. If I force it too hard, this 1950's
vintage sink faucet will be impossumble to find parts for.

Been applying CLR and rapping the handle. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes
then repeat the process again. Slow and steady wins the race... I hope.

Louis Ohland

Mar 6, 2023, 5:37:53 AM3/6/23
That went... well... 70 year old sink. Not leaking right now, but not
something that I'd use.