Junk email quality is going downhill FAST !

Louis Ohland

Mar 9, 2023, 3:56:24 PM3/9/23
Hello,

Youdsar Amazdsaon Primdsae Membdsaership is set to rendsaew on Mardsach
9, 2023. Howedsaver, we've notidsaced thdsaat the cadsard assocdsaiated
witdsah yodsaur Prdsaime membedsarship is no londsager valdsaid. To
upddsaate the defdsaault cadsard or chodsaose a new one for yodsaur
membedsarship, Pledsaase fidsand the dodsacument attadsadsached and
folldsaow the on-scredsaen instrudsactions.

To prevdsaent interrdsauption of yodsaur benefdsaits, we widsall try
chargdsaing othdsaer actdsaive cadsards assodsaciated widsath yodsaur
Amazdsaon acdsacount if we can't chardsage youdsar defdsaault cadsard.
If we can't prodsacess the chadsarge for yodsaur membedsarship fee,
yodsaur Amdsaazon Prdsadsaime benefdsaits widsall be suspdsaended.

Sincedsarely,
The Amazdsaon Primdsae Teadsam

Grant Taylor

Mar 9, 2023, 4:28:35 PM3/9/23
On 3/9/23 1:56 PM, Louis Ohland wrote:
> Hello,

Louis, are you feeling okay?

This seems like a particularly bad WTF.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Louis Ohland

Mar 9, 2023, 5:27:02 PM3/9/23
We had a vote, all my personalities agree that this particular
autogenerated come-on is pathetic. Wonder if someone used that AI to
generate it?

If you haven't got one of these, then you aren't important. Just sayin'

Ryan Alswede

Mar 10, 2023, 8:24:39 AM3/10/23
With the chip chat bot now is anything real or is it just regenerated content from years past over and over again.

Louis Ohland

Mar 22, 2023, 3:53:48 PM3/22/23
Wow. Even worse.

U1HcgkEqjF
Dear Customer,

Your Amazon Prime Membership is set to renew on March 22 2023

HoweverU1HcgkEqjF , we've noticedU1HcgkEqjF thatU1HcgkEqjF the
U1HcgkU1HcgkEqjF EqjF card associated U1HcgkEqjF withU1HcgkEqjF
yourU1HcgkEqjF PrimeU1HcgkEqjF membership U1HcgkEqjF is no
longerU1HcgkEqjF valid.