Chet Heath wills it! [SCSI POST error code magic decoder ring]

Louis Ohland

Mar 27, 2023, 2:26:34 PM3/27/23
I was most dismayed trying to help with the 9557 of Doom.

Started to make a SCSI POST error page from scratch, and it came to me
in a blinding blue flash.

It won't be pretty -OR- polished. But it will work. You-all will have to
work as well, but it will be a SIMMple brute-force page. Might have to
name it after Helga...

I must now obey my Brittany Spaniels. We -WILL- be going for a run,
whether I want to or not...