Looking to buy 3MB Image Adapter/A

William Murray

Mar 4, 2023, 1:01:13 PM3/4/23
I just bought an 8580 and 6091-19 monitor. As far as I can tell, the Image Adapter/A w/ 3MB is the only MCA card meant to drive this monitor. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know.

Louis Ohland

Mar 4, 2023, 1:51:53 PM3/4/23
https://www.ardent-tool.com/video/Image-I.html#Image-I_Specs

The Image /A uses HDD15, while the Image-I /A uses 13W3.

richard smice

Mar 4, 2023, 4:17:55 PM3/4/23
If I recall the 6091 uses BNC connectors. Then you will need a BNC to VGA cable as well...
They work well with a Radius multi view adapter as well. At 64khz
Capable of 24bit true color