Looking for P/370 Channel Emulator / Microchannel to Mainframe options diskettes!

Louis Ohland

May 13, 2022, 11:37:15 AM5/13/22
Not findting anything...

Louis Ohland

May 13, 2022, 11:42:34 AM5/13/22
PS/2 MicroChannel to Mainframe Connection 95F1436

PACKAGING: The IBM PS/2 MicroChannel to Mainframe Connection is
shipped in one box, which includes the following:
o The MMC adapter
o The MMC option diskette
o A V-cable which connects the MMC to the host channel cable
o Installation instructions

So the MMC option diskette is part of 95F1436

So what is the MMC option diskette?

Grant Taylor

May 13, 2022, 12:21:10 PM5/13/22
On 5/13/22 9:37 AM, Louis Ohland wrote:
> Looking for P/370 Channel Emulator / Microchannel to Mainframe
> options diskettes!

Let me wake up and think about it for a few minutes.

Someone in the community of P/370 / P/390 / P/390-E owners that it talk
to has an RS/6000 that they run their card in and I /think/ that it's
MCA. As such, they probably have the option diskette needed to
configure the hardware.

I'll brain storm on who it was and which mailing list they are on so
that I can inquire.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die