Happy Holidays from Kids Domain

saral...@my-deja.com

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
Kids Domain* invites you to join us for the holidays! Whether you
celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, we’ve been
collecting the best seasonal crafts, graphics, stories, games and
activities, downloads, online games, links to other holiday-related
sites, and much, much more -- just for you! Visit our Winter Fun
site at http://www.kidsdomain.com/holiday/winter/ to start
exploring.

Gifts of computer games are always popular, but it can be difficult
to decide among the many available titles. But never fear -- Kids
Domain Review is here to help! Visit
http://www.kidsdomain.com/review/index.html for reviews of the
latest software just in time for holiday shopping. (If you are
interested in becoming a reviewer for Kids Domain, please fill out
an application at
http://www.kidsdomain.com/review/wanted/index.html)

Happy Holidays to all!

Sara Hartman
KDR Staff Coordinator
sa...@kidsdomain.com

*Kids Domain is a kid-oriented site written entirely by parents and
educators for kids and the people who care for and teach them.
The site offers many different areas for kids, parents and teachers,
including downloadable and online games, commercial software
reviews, educational resources, clipart, arts and crafts, safe
surfing, web page design and programming help, and more. The
site is updated weekly, and currently contains more than 1000
commercial software reviews, 2000 plus downloadable programs,
600-plus online games, 2000-plus icons and 750-plus hand
picked links - all for kids and families.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.