NT/2000/98 Drivers for Apollo Master (570M) Chipset (VIA VT82C570M)

CEL400BX

Jun 3, 2001, 11:27:02 PM6/3/01
Hi every one,

I have been looking every where for the NT, 2000 or 98 drivers for the VIA
Apollo Master chipset, with out any luck... I have a PCM 5860 single board
computer. I have tried without success to install W2K or NT.

Windows 2000 says INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE...
Windows NT says that it cannot find any partition where to install the FAT
portion of the install.

I already tried re-partitioning the HD, even doing fdisk /mbr .

So at this point I think I need to get the drivers that are probably not
included on windows CDs...

Thanks any one for you time and cooperation.

- Wilhelm (wdue...@motorola.com)

viza

Jun 4, 2001, 2:55:32 AM6/4/01
Thus quoth "CEL400BX" <news...@net.com> :

>I have been looking every where for the NT, 2000 or 98 drivers for the VIA
>Apollo Master chipset, with out any luck... I have a PCM 5860 single board
>computer. I have tried without success to install W2K or NT.

Did you try the via 4in1, the drivers for all via chipsets available
at www.via.com.tw ????

The page is here:
http://www.via.com.tw/jsp/en/dr/driver.jsp

This is the file you want:
http://www.via.com.tw/download/drivers/4in1431v.zip

CEL400BX

Jun 4, 2001, 4:59:01 AM6/4/01
Yes I got the 4in1, but there is not drivers in there that you can install
at setup. For example Windows NT/2000 look for a file txtsetup.oem. If the
file is not there, it will not load the driver.

In any way thank you for your help.

- Wilhelm

"viza" <tom.REM...@ntlworld.com.NOT> wrote in message