IBM X41 LCD with Mac??

1 view

John Doby

Jan 1, 2002, 8:52:05 PM1/1/02
Howdy,

I have a new IBM X-41 PC (with the 17" integrated LCD) and an Apple
800Mhz Dual Processor G4 tower.

My question is: Is there some way to get my Apple to use the X-41 LCD
display?

I haven't attempted to open up the X-41 to determine the display adapter
connection. It's pretty cramped in there and I don't want to risk having
to cram everything back together unless I'm sure I can get them to work
together.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-B

C. E. White

Jan 7, 2002, 4:42:04 PM1/7/02

Take a look at the hardware / service manual available from
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/manager.wss?rs=0&rt=0&org=psg&doc=MIGR-40195