midi, xp & freezing up

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris Barnett

未讀,
2002年8月15日 下午2:51:202002/8/15
收件者:
please help - i'm running windows xp and have a SBLive card, with Athlon 700
and 256MB, 60GB HD. i used to use Cubasis AV for my sequencing but when i
upgraded from Win98 to XP i couldn't get it to install. So i went and
bought Cubasis VST3. This seems to install fine but had some latency
problems at first. So i reinstalled everything. Now if i try playing my
midi keyboard the whole computer just locks solid after playing for around
5-10 seconds. no crash screen or error message & i can't bring up the task
manager to unlock it.

I also use a program called Lime (notation software) and this also locks up
but after about 20 seconds of playing.

I looked and installed the new driver that is available on the winXP site.
also tried the one on the CLabs site. and also now use Project KX driver.
but none seem to have helped. I've tried reinstalling stuff but no help.
Is it just my computer that needs burning or what?

Please please please help.

thanks
chris barnett

0 則新訊息