VU Meter CODEC or Filter?

Karl Uppiano

Jan 9, 2009, 7:20:53 PM1/9/09
Is there a VU meter available as an audio CODEC or filter that I can insert
in the digital audio chain to get a reading on the windows mixer output on
playback? I've Googled the heck out of this, but I haven't stumbled on the
magic search string yet.

--
Regards,
Karl Uppiano

"No man's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in
session."
-- Mark Twain

Karl Uppiano

Jan 17, 2009, 4:43:40 PM1/17/09

"Karl Uppiano" <Karl_U...@msn.com> wrote in message

> Is there a VU meter available as an audio CODEC or filter that I can
> insert in the digital audio chain to get a reading on the windows mixer
> output on playback? I've Googled the heck out of this, but I haven't
> stumbled on the magic search string yet.

Crickets...

Not much happening on this group, is there Karl? No, Karl there isn't.