Noteworthy Composer problem; notes that are the same are tied

Pharmchat

Feb 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/10/98

When I change a midi file to a Noteworthy Composer file, I can't eliminate the
tied notes. EVERY other note is tied; it is so hard to read. 2 g's are tied
then 2 f#'s are tied; a 32nd note is tied to an 8th note on the SAME LINE, SAME
NOTE. I need to consolidate the notes; if they are tied, they are played as
ONE note; but the program does not display it as one note; so, the sheet music
is twice the size and harder to read.

Thanks so much.

I have NWC version 1.5 for windows 95

Vic