Third party Windows audio driver for onboard RealTek audio?

Ant

Nov 23, 2011, 9:50:03 AM11/23/11
Hello.

Is there a such thing? I seem to be having problems with my current
RealTek even with old and newest/latest audio RealTek audio drivers in
my updated Windows (XP Pro. SP3 and 64-bit 7 HPE).

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5 traffic chopper. What's
scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like ants!" "That is probably