IBM PC RT 6150 Power Supply Pinouts

Emmanuel Da Piedade

May 21, 2010, 3:31:34 PM5/21/10
Hello,

I'm searching for the Power Supply Pinouts of the IBM 6150 (tower).
I've already found the pinouts for the 6151 in the archive of this
newsgroup, but they are not compatible with the 6150. The PC RT FAQ doesn't
mention it.

It seems that the IBM PC RT Tech Ref SC23-2610-0 (Third Ed. June 1988)
contains all the informations I need.

Maybe this book is available somewhere in PDF format.

Does someone knows where to find the pinouts?

Thanks.

--
Emmanuel Da Piedade
http://retrocomputing.free.fr

David Solimano

May 23, 2010, 6:32:25 PM5/23/10
On Fri, 21 May 2010 21:31:34 +0200, "Emmanuel Da Piedade"
<emmanuel.dapiedadeCHEZgmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm searching for the Power Supply Pinouts of the IBM 6150 (tower).
>I've already found the pinouts for the 6151 in the archive of this
>newsgroup, but they are not compatible with the 6150. The PC RT FAQ doesn't
>mention it.
>
>It seems that the IBM PC RT Tech Ref SC23-2610-0 (Third Ed. June 1988)
>contains all the informations I need.
>
>Maybe this book is available somewhere in PDF format.
>
>Does someone knows where to find the pinouts?
>
>Thanks.

Hello,

Have you checked Bitsavers? They have the September 1986 PC RT Tech
Ref at
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/ibm/pc/rt/75X0232_RT_PC_Technical_Reference_Volume_1_Sep86.pdf\

Diagrams 5-62 through 5-64 are 6150 power supply connectors J1, J2,
and J3. The diagrams start on page 5-146.

David

Emmanuel Da Piedade

May 23, 2010, 7:53:38 PM5/23/10

Many Thanks David!
It's always nice to see that there is still people reading this newsgroup :)