Lookin' for some 615x spares

supe...@libero.it

May 8, 2013, 3:33:45 AM5/8/13
Hmmm ... may be no-one is still here...
I have a small online collection, and I rescued a 6150, with keyboard, tablet,
monitor, some manuals.
No mouse or tablet pointing device.
So I'm looking for a mouse (6100 ?) and for some other hardware you want to get rid off, finding a good home :)
I live in Europe: a mouse can be shipped from the outside, but heavier hardware
will cost too much :'(
Thanks !

jonatha...@gmail.com

May 30, 2013, 7:31:46 PM5/30/13
Check/Ask on the Vintage Computer Forum at vintage-computer.com

Somebody recently posted up a photo of an RT mouse without being connected to an RT - so perhaps it's a spare - maybe? I'd expect it to cost a fair bit though (just the way things are these days).

supervinx

Jun 1, 2013, 7:29:05 PM6/1/13
Thanks ! I'll check it !

--