ICL DRS M75 PC runs very slowly - why?

Phil Clark

Jan 26, 1995, 6:13:35 AM1/26/95
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
From: pcl...@oldec1.agw.bt.co.uk (Phil Clark)
Subject: ICL DRSM75 PC runs Extremely Slowly - why?
One of our users has an ICL DRSM75 486DX2 PC, which runs more like a 286.
It's extremely slow. THe problem occurs when you first boot the machine into DOS.
Also one or two strange things happen eg if you try to run DOS SCANDISK, the PC
goes into password mode, even though it doesn't do so on boot-up.

Does anyone have any experience of these machines? How can I get into the setup?
No documentation, natch.

Any help/info here or by email (preferred) would really be a help.
TIA,

Phil Clark
British Telecom, London

tim...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2018, 8:26:07 PM7/3/18
Sell it to me please, I really need this computer
tim...@gmail.com