PC-Talk III

Tom Lake

Sep 27, 2011, 1:56:01 PM9/27/11
Does anyone have the complete PC-TALK III (DOS) package
(Source, Comment file and user manual)? I've found the source
but no comment file and no user manual.

Tom L

Moussa El Karakizi

Sep 27, 2011, 10:18:38 PM9/27/11
Hi
just upload it to my website, off the original disk
http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Files/PC-TalkIII.zip

good luck

Moussa
--
The information contained in this post is copyright of
the poster, and may not be published or used by others.

Tom Lake

Sep 28, 2011, 5:47:57 AM9/28/11
"Moussa El Karakizi" wrote in message

Hi

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:56:01 -0400, Tom Lake wrote:

> Does anyone have the complete PC-TALK III (DOS) package
> (Source, Comment file and user manual)? I've found the source
> but no comment file and no user manual.
>
> Tom L
just upload it to my website, off the original disk
http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Files/PC-TalkIII.zip

good luck

Moussa

Thank you ! That's just what I was looking for.

Tom L

Moussa

Sep 28, 2011, 11:10:00 PM9/28/11
no problem , great to be able to help

Thierry64

May 1, 2013, 1:36:07 AM5/1/13
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:10:00 +0800, Moussa <mous...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 05:47:57 -0400, Tom Lake wrote:
>
>> "Moussa El Karakizi" wrote in message
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:56:01 -0400, Tom Lake wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have the complete PC-TALK III (DOS) package
>>> (Source, Comment file and user manual)? I've found the source
>>> but no comment file and no user manual.
>>>
>>> Tom L
>> just upload it to my website, off the original disk
>> http://members.iinet.net.au/~moussa/Files/PC-TalkIII.zip
>>
>> good luck
>>
>> Moussa
>>
>> Thank you ! That's just what I was looking for.
>>
>> Tom L
>no problem , great to be able to help
>
>Moussa

Hello people! , its posible to reupload again ? ... thanks

Regards
from Argentina
Thierry