Jumper Settings Needed for Magitronic

Tom Lake

Aug 23, 2011, 10:35:11 AM8/23/11
I have an 8-bit ISA card with a real-time clock, 2 serial, 1 parallel, 1
game port and a floppy interface on it. The only identifying mark on it is a
label that says Magitronic 602. I've looked around the Web and even used the
Wayback website but haven't been able to find anything that might help me
set the switches and jumpers. Can anyone here help me? I'd appreciate nay
info you might have and maybe a link to software for the real-time clock.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give!
Tom L

mrob...@att.net

Aug 24, 2011, 4:12:56 AM8/24/11
Followups set to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc .

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc Tom Lake <tl...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> I have an 8-bit ISA card with a real-time clock, 2 serial, 1 parallel,
> 1 game port and a floppy interface on it. The only identifying mark on
> it is a label that says Magitronic 602.

Does it look like one of these? If so, the settings might be the same:

http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/io8_1.html
http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/io8_2.html

Does it look like this completed Ebay item?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magitronic-602-Multi-IO-FDC-ISA-Card-/200606680442

If so,

http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/U-Z/UNIDENTIFIED-Multi-I-O-card-AC-700-MULTI-I-O-FLOPP.html

seems to be the closest match.