Good 17" LCD monitor recommendations

Wibble

Mar 19, 2004, 1:03:56 PM3/19/04
I am looking to replace an aging Sony 17" CRT with a 17" 1280x1024 LCD
monitor.

As it is used mainly for serious work it obviously needs to have a clear,
sharp picture. However, I do like the odd game of Day of Defeat and Team
Fortress so it must also be able to cope with these games without ghosting.
It will also need to cope with playing DVD films too.

Any suggestions for models to investigate.

TIA

WW

kyle

Mar 19, 2004, 1:28:00 PM3/19/04
> I am looking to replace an aging Sony 17" CRT with a 17" 1280x1024 LCD
> monitor.

Eizo L550.
i'm gonna purchase one myself :-)

kyle

Terry

Mar 20, 2004, 9:42:01 PM3/20/04
Eizo L557..
Using it now and very satisfied.

Art

Mar 30, 2004, 9:17:26 AM3/30/04
I've got a Sony HX73 I like alot. Sharp, clear picture and great
adjustments. Built-in speakers suck, but what's new?

Art

"Wibble" <Wib...@Wobble.Wibble.com> wrote in message