In addition to previous post..

Terry

Mar 20, 2004, 10:04:46 PM3/20/04
In addition to my previous post, I am upgrading my graphics card because
a smearing effect appears on my newly purchased LCD. Smearing as in
some pixels to the right of black letterings on a white background has a
light grayish effect. I believe that the analog signal from the present
graphics card is distorted upon reaching the monitor. Therefore, I have
intended to get a new graphics card with a DVI output to resolve the
problem.

Any comments on the problem and the solution to it?

Thank you.