Need HP Officejet drivers

M. Pender

Dec 16, 2003, 5:07:12 PM12/16/03
I recently bought an OfficeJet 7130xi after my last OfficeJet died from a
nearby lightning strike. I couldn't be more disappointed.

The drivers hang "waiting for the printer" after scanning each page. To
recover I have to power cycle the printer and reboot the computer. I'm not
impressed by the automated sheet feeder when I have to reboot every time I
finish scanning a page.

I've been watching for replacement drivers, but nothing has posted to the HP
site yet. Does anyone know where I can find better, compatible drivers for
an OfficeJet 7130xi?

If not, are there opensource drivers available somewhere? I'm willing to
try debugging it.

Thanks,

- Mike