Christina Aguilera Nude 6594

Tom Meyer

Oct 2, 2003, 3:44:02 PM10/2/03
<lum...@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:Y2%eb.14983$E95.2...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> Christina Aguilera poseing topless
>
> http://blahbiddyblah.com/~charly.mack/ChristinaAguilera.scr

Man, these .scr pics that people keep posting are great! Where can I get the
full series??

Tom

Tom Meyer

Oct 3, 2003, 12:16:23 PM10/3/03
"Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon" <old...@spambusters.com> barely managed
to stammer out the message

> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:44:02 -0500 no one of any importance going
> by the name of, Tom Meyer said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera
> Nude 6594",
>
> >Man, these
>
> people who reply to spam, that is filtered out by my news
> server, is just adding to the spam, thanks twit.

Yeah, you're right, since Usenet IS life, that is a big deal. I
apologize...and hope you can forgive me.

Tom

Geoff Schembri

Oct 3, 2003, 9:43:32 PM10/3/03
I beleive this is a trojan virus embedded in the screen saver. Beware.

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:51:43 -0700, Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon
<old...@spambusters.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:16:23 -0500 no one of any importance going

>by the name of, Tom Meyer said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera
>Nude 6594",
>
>>"Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon" <old...@spambusters.com> barely managed
>>to stammer out the message
>>
>>> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:44:02 -0500 no one of any importance going
>>> by the name of, Tom Meyer said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera
>>> Nude 6594",

>>> people who reply to spam, that is filtered out by my news
>>> server, is just adding to the spam, thanks twit.
>>
>>Yeah, you're right, since Usenet IS life, that is a big deal. I
>>apologize...and hope you can forgive me.
>>
>>Tom
>>

> Well Tom, since you wish to be sarcastic about it, and I
>will assume you will continue to reply to spams, I just will
>filter you out and solve the problem.
>
>Plonk!

Email me at geoffdebATbigpond.NOJUNKnet.au

Tom Meyer

Oct 4, 2003, 12:03:06 AM10/4/03
"Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon" <old...@spambusters.com> wrote in
message news:1b6snvo9pgojtcrsd...@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:16:23 -0500 no one of any importance going

> by the name of, Tom Meyer said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera
> Nude 6594",
>
> >"Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon" <old...@spambusters.com> barely
managed
> >to stammer out the message
> >
> >> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:44:02 -0500 no one of any importance going
> >> by the name of, Tom Meyer said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera
> >> Nude 6594",

> >> people who reply to spam, that is filtered out by my news
> >> server, is just adding to the spam, thanks twit.
> >
> >Yeah, you're right, since Usenet IS life, that is a big deal. I
> >apologize...and hope you can forgive me.
> >

> Well Tom, since you wish to be sarcastic about it, and I
> will assume you will continue to reply to spams, I just will
> filter you out and solve the problem.
>
> Plonk!

As if I care if some random Usenet patron without a sense of humor ignores
me? This guy needs to get over himself.

Tom

Jesse

Oct 4, 2003, 1:06:33 AM10/4/03
"Tom Meyer" <fa...@email.address> wrote in

Really.
If its dumb to reply to spam,then it would stand to reason that its double
dumb to reply to someone who replied to spam in the first place.
I think his best bet is to simply plonk himself.

Pleease don't plonnnkkk me olldd salltt !!!!!!
Anything but that !! I beg of you !!

Phil-on-a-hill

Oct 4, 2003, 4:33:13 AM10/4/03
> Really.
> If its dumb to reply to spam,then it would stand to reason that its double
> dumb to reply to someone who replied to spam in the first place.
> I think his best bet is to simply plonk himself.
>
> Pleease don't plonnnkkk me olldd salltt !!!!!!
> Anything but that !! I beg of you !!

LMAO!

James

Oct 4, 2003, 5:05:05 PM10/4/03

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:06:33 GMT no one of any importance going
> by the name of, Jesse said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude
> 6594",
>

>>Pleease don't plonnnkkk me olldd salltt !!!!!!
>>Anything but that !! I beg of you !!
>

> Another twit heard from.
>
> Plonk!

Hows that kill filter working old fart ?
Thats the trouble with them there things - By announcing your plonks like
some pompous drag queen,you let people know that they annoy you.
Then,its a simple matter of changing name/addy to go right back at ya.
Far better to just add the annoying twit to your killfile unannounced,but
hey if it feeds your ego to ignore people,when the whole purpose of the
usenet is to communicate with people,have at it.
Luckily for you,I'm not like that.
I neither have the time nor inclination to exchange unplesantries with
people I don't know - Usually.
I still say your wisest move would be to plonk yourself and get it over
with.

Fredrick Garver

Oct 4, 2003, 5:13:02 PM10/4/03
James <o...@ok.org> wrote in

> Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon <old...@spambusters.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:06:33 GMT no one of any importance going
>> by the name of, Jesse said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude
>> 6594",
>>
>>>Pleease don't plonnnkkk me olldd salltt !!!!!!
>>>Anything but that !! I beg of you !!
>>
>> Another twit heard from.
>>
>> Plonk!

> like some pompous drag queen,

lol, thats exactly what i was thinking.

--
Give a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Tom Meyer

Oct 4, 2003, 5:17:41 PM10/4/03
"Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon" <old...@spambusters.com> wrote in
message news:9hotnvoa77rrisjpt...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:06:33 GMT no one of any importance going
> by the name of, Jesse said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude
> 6594",
>

> >Pleease don't plonnnkkk me olldd salltt !!!!!!
> >Anything but that !! I beg of you !!
>
> Another twit heard from.
>
> Plonk!

What's going to run out first, Old Salt's ego or the amusement we get from
Old Salt's ego? This could take a while.

Tom

Fredrick Garver

Oct 4, 2003, 11:24:17 PM10/4/03

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:13:02 GMT no one of any importance going
> by the name of, Fredrick Garver said about, "Re: Christina
> Aguilera Nude 6594",
>

>>lol, thats exactly what i was thinking.
>

> Your problem is you don't think.
>
> Plonk!

OH NO!! OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!? now my life will never feel complete!

Slash

Oct 5, 2003, 12:51:20 AM10/5/03

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:05:05 GMT no one of any importance going
> by the name of, James said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude
> 6594",
>

>>Hows that kill filter working old fart ?
>

> Plonk!

Give it up fartness.
I can change addys/nicks faster than you can set up killfiles.
You can always set your filter to plonk any xnews post,but then I could
post from netscape,thunderbird or a few others.
You could just kill easynews posts,but then I could post through
giganews,teranews or a couple others.
Its not worth it.
If you only knew how feminine you come across as by plonking people in a
strategy group,of all things,you would re evaluate your actions.
You started it,and you should just be man enough to appologize then move
on.
Hiding your head in the sand and ignoring your mistakes will not serve you
well in the long run.

Oct 5, 2003, 4:15:58 AM10/5/03

> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 04:51:20 GMT no one of any importance going
> by the name of, Slash said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude
> 6594",
>
>>Give it up fartness.
>
> Plonk!

Plunk !
You are so gay I hope you get spammed half to death.

Tom Meyer

Oct 5, 2003, 11:26:05 AM10/5/03
"Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon" <old...@spambusters.com> wrote in
message news:pcc0ovchhumj6u5h7...@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:15:58 GMT no one of any importance going
> by the name of, J said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude

> 6594",
>
> >Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon <old...@spambusters.com> wrote in
> >
> >> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 04:51:20 GMT no one of any importance going
> >> by the name of, Slash said about, "Re: Christina Aguilera Nude
> >> 6594",

> >> Plonk!
> >
> >Plunk !
> >You are so gay I hope you get spammed half to death.
>
> Plonk!

Aahh, Usenet really brings out the child in all of us.

Tom

Oct 5, 2003, 4:55:59 PM10/5/03
"Tom Meyer" <fa...@email.address> wrote in

Indeed.
The funny part is is that I plonked him so now I can't tell when he plonks
me !

James_

Oct 9, 2003, 3:09:32 AM10/9/03
"D" <t...@so.org> wrote in message

It seems a bit childish to announce to a person that you are adding them to
a killfile.

Jesse

Oct 9, 2003, 6:08:54 AM10/9/03
"James_" <SPAMBEGON...@THISspe.midco.net> wrote in

So whats your point ?

Simpilot

Dec 10, 2003, 10:15:09 AM12/10/03
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:34:16 -0700, Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon
<old...@spambusters.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:13:02 GMT no one of any importance going
>by the name of, Fredrick Garver said about, "Re: Christina
>Aguilera Nude 6594",
>

>>lol, thats exactly what i was thinking.
>

> Your problem is you don't think.
>
>Plonk!

Are ya gonna kick his ass Old Idiot? Get some of your mob buddies you
claim to have at your tough bar you hang out (I think the name was
Pink Flamingo right?)?

This idiot is responsible for more OT posts than everyone else
combined. Let's just all plonk him and he can talk to himself!