Intel PC camera Pro & Microsoft WDM Driver

Paul

Dec 29, 2001, 8:35:57 AM12/29/01
Hello all! I just bought an "Intel PC Camera Pro" (USB) and loaded the
software and drivers that came with it. Netmeeting works fine but in
the Earthcam TV software (Broadcaster
http://tv.earthcam.com/download/download.php) the only choice in the
"source" selection is this "Microsoft WDM Image Capture" and I just
get a message saying "unable to open video capture driver" when I
choose this option? I have a Pentium III/667Mhz with 512 Ram. I am
running Win98SE (fresh intsall).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks...

mohammad...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 8:37:05 AM11/26/13