Philips monitor MHL-HDMI doesn't detect HDMI

chris

Nov 7, 2022, 7:55:51 AM11/7/22
I've tried two different pcs with my monitor and I can only get it to
detect DVI. On my main PC I've tried the HDMI out from ŧhe MB and from
the graphics card.

Marco Moock

Nov 7, 2022, 8:05:32 AM11/7/22
Did you make sure that the HDMI port gives out a signal?
Maybe try a different HDMI monitor to verify it.

Then test if the monitor can detect HDMI signals from other computers.

chris

Nov 12, 2022, 4:08:50 PM11/12/22
I've since been told that the signals on MHL-HDMI are different from
HDMI! I've tested the HDMI with my work monitor and it works ok. SO I
may get an HDMI to DVI adaptor if my new PC doesn't offer DVI.