Most reliable motherboard with USB 3.0

Daniel Prince

May 20, 2012, 9:22:37 PM5/20/12
I want to buy a VERY reliable motherboard with USB 3.0. I would
prefer an AMD CPU but I would get an Intel if it was more reliable.
I do not play any games. I will not be over clocking my system. I
will be upgrading to Windows 7 64 bit at the same time.

Should I look for a motherboard with all solid polymer capacitors?
Are there any other things I should look for? Are there any brands
I should avoid? Are there any brands I should seek out?

Can anyone recommend a good motherboard that will work well and last
a very long time? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few

raffytaf...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 9:59:44 AM4/12/19

raffytaf...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 10:00:56 AM4/12/19