Cache Hierarchy Errors and Bios problems and Cache Size ?

Skybuck Flying

Aug 31, 2022, 3:55:25 AM8/31/22
Hellllloooo,

Some alarming information has reached my eyeszzz and I can't say that I am pleaszzzeedd with it hehehe.

The ryzen chips seem to be affected by Cachie Hierarchy Errors and they seem to happen randomly.

A document also cross my eyezzz where these kinds of errors might be caused by high energytic particles.

Since Ryzen has such a large cache, it's surface area is bigger and thus has a higher chance of being hit by a high energy particle ?!

Could this be the cause of these mysterious Cache Hierachy Errors, which are plenty on google ? Or is it indeed caused by some bios malfunction which is also rumored to be the reason for the zen 4 delay.

As a potential buyer of one of these chips ?! How likely is it that these kinds of problems will happen to me and my future chip ?!

Have these problems been combatted and solved by now ?!

Or is it a continueing lingering problem......

Bye for now,
Skybuck.