Looking for windows driver: 3COM 3C920B

Al Dykes

Nov 21, 2007, 2:20:42 PM11/21/07

I've got an ASUS mobo (A7N8X-Deluxe) with two NICs. One is working
fine, the other identifies as this when I run siw, a hardware
identification tool:

3C920B-EMB Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller

I've loaded all the software from the CD that came with the mobo and
Device Manager still shows an unknown ethernet controller with no
divers.

The 3COM website comes up with nothing for "3C920B". Same with the
ASUS site.

It's a W2K system.

When I google for drivers I find all sorts of sites I've never heard
of that claim to have them. I don't go to unknown sites becuase IME,
most of them are spyware farms.

Suggestions?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m