Sell. Dumps+pin. Gold/prem.platinium 101 & cvv Us fullz FR and Western Union Transfert live now

mbarga pierre

Jun 19, 2012, 11:34:14 AM6/19/12
New Hacked stuffs available** Selling Dumps With Hacked Track 1 Track
2 , Best Dumps For Sale From Old Vendor!!!!

We glad to present our dump selling service (track2, track2+track1).

Always in stock fresh dumps, often updates, most dumps coming with
track2, but also has dumps with track1 (original).

USA, Canadian and EU dumps in stock right now (USA very big base).

Dumps are checked by request only, we dont replace checked stuff.
Replace always will be checked!

Binlist only after first deal.

We will give order immediately after payment if payment was thru
libertyreserve (Lr).

If you pay Western Union or Moneygram you receive your stuff in 2-6
hours.

INFINITE , BLACK AMEX , MC WORLD – $200

* USA DUMPS

US Classic – $25

US MC Standart – $25

US Gold – $35

US Platinum – $30

US Purchasing/Signature – $40

US Bussines/Corporate – $40

US MC World – $40

* CANADA DUMPS

Standart/Classic $40

Gold/Platinum $55

* EUROPE

EU Gold – $80

EU Platinum – $905

EU Business – $150

EU Corporate/Purchasing – $100

EU Classic – $70

EU Infinite – $200

EU 201 $100

EU 101 $120

******************

Country: CANADA ( 101 -121 )

MasterCard, Visa Classic – $45

Visa Gold, Platinum ,Corporate ,Signature ,Business ? $60

INFINITE , MC WORLD – $300

******************

******************

Other countries: ( 101 -121 ) , BRAZIL , AUSTRALIA , CHINA , JAPAN ,
UK , etc

MasterCard Visa Classic – $80

Visa Gold Platinum Corporate Signature Business ? $100

==================

sample of dumps :

MC:

5424180*****509=0906101085010581 ; B5424180*****09^LISA/MICHAEL D
^090610100000008501000000581000000

542418*****6583=0909101226010498 ; B542418*****6583^PETERS/ANGELA M
^090910100000022601000000498000000

VISA:

41144******501329=091110114013216 ; B41144******501329^BALANGERO/
JUSTIN M^091110100000014013216000000

41212******22456=09091010000092900000 ; B41212******22456^CORNELL/
LORI^09091010000000000 092900000000000

———————————————— ———————————————— ——————

Contacts : icq#: 639512294

WU TRANSFERT ………………………….

PRICES FOR WESTERN UNION ONLINE
TRANSFER(UK,US,CANADIAN,ITALY,FRANCE,GERMANY AND NIGERIA)

2500$=650$

2000$=350

1500$=200$

1000$=175$

500$=^100$

SURE % U PAY AND get U GIVE ME U DETAIL AND I DO IT

ATM CARDS PLASTIC….yescards. atm

Send By DHL 2 days and u get

price 300ˆ or 320$ upfront 150ˆ or 150$

sure and u past me ur post code

and u get after 2 days sure but before i past tracking ……

MasterCard, Visa Classic – $75

UK Normal with DOB $12

UK with BINS with DOB $15

UK Normal $5

UK with BINS $8

UK Amex $10

………………………………..

FULLZ FRANçAISE

MASTER 20$/1

Visa 19$/1

100% valide

————-…………………….

US visa $3/1

US master $3/1

US amex $5/1

US discover $5/1

————-

UK visa $7/1

UK master $7/1

UK amex $10/1

UK discover $10/1 Switch

————-

CA visa $9/1

CA master $9/1

CA amex $10/1

————-

EU visa $10/1

EU master amex $15/1

————-

AU visa $9/1

AU master$9/1

AU amex $10/1

————-

US FULLZ $15/1

UK FULLZ $20/1

payment Via Westernunion & LR don’t ask me for test

CONTACT ME :

Email address: franc...@yahoo.fr

YH : franceparie

ICQ : 639512294

==========

RULES

1. I DONT give test free or demo or Screenshot . TO DEAL WITH ME First
is TRUST me, if you cant Trust don’t contact

2. I only accept western union (WU) and liberty reserve (LR)

3. Replacement is within 48hrs of purchase and replacement is once per
order

4. I send you your stuff immediately after payment confirmation or
money pick up

5. western union (WU) minimum is 200$

6. minimum order for us dumps paying with liberty reserve(LR) 5pieces
minimum