comment on black and fields

a_m...@yahoo.com

Feb 9, 2009, 12:53:56 AM2/9/09
The story Black and Fields on page 65.I think the meaning of the story
is to show the hard work of a man that supports his family and how no
matter what job you have you can be happy. we made a good connection
because my dad was a hard worker and supported our family.I think that
it was one of the best stories that I have ever read. the family was
really close and the son realy looks up to his father.