Giza plateau adventure trip by buggy

Egypt Excursions

Aug 23, 2010, 3:58:15 PM8/23/10
Giza Plateau Adventure trip by Buggy
Get ready for your unforgotten life adventure with Fly2egy.com , Egypt
famous Pyramids with Dune buggy tour experience. You will be met with
a panoramic view of the great pyramids of Giza, the step pyramid of
Sakkara and the ruins of abu sir all at the same time.
More details
Fly2egy.com representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo
or Giza to enjoy the only place in Egypt where you can experience the
wonders of the ancient world through the Dune buggy tour experience.
Our tour starts from what can be considered an oasis in the desert
near the pyramids of Sakkara, from the minute you exit into the desert
you will be greeted with a panoramic view of the great pyramids of
Giza, the step pyramid of Sakkara and the ruins of abu sir all at the
same time. What is unique about this tour is getting there is half the
fun, our amazing 2 seater 250cc dune buggies can reach speeds of up to
40 mph, racing you up down and a round the amazing sand dunes in an
experience that will keep you smiling. Safety is very important to us
and all our buggies comes with a full racing roll cage (protection in
the event of a roll over), full racing harness for both seats and
wrist restraints.
Schedule Details
Tour Departs: Daily
Departure Time: 9:00am (earlier or later departures are available
until 10:00am if required, please advise at time of booking)
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
Return details: Tour returns to original point of departure
Pricing information
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact
us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all
travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do
not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the
lowest price possible.
Additional Information
* Please note these dune buggies are 2 seaters but the driver must be
of at least 14 years of age, younger people will only be allowed as
passengers.
Inclusions:
• Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Riding Dune buggy for 04-05 hours
• English Egyptologist guide
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Hot meal and cold drinks
• All Service charges & taxes Exclusions:
• Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Exclusions:
• Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
http://www.fly2egy.com/tour-egypt/211-giza-plateau-adventure-trip-by-buggy.html

egypttr...@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 7:33:25 AM5/28/20
You may find more tours in Cairo here below.

https://www.privatetoursinegypt.com/Egypt-Travel-Packages/id_page3