Does anyone have a driver "Traditional NI-DAQ 7.4 1f4" laying around?

Elizabettan

May 22, 2014, 4:10:15 AM5/22/14

I have an old excel program (!) picking up meeasuremetns via a PCI-6024E card.

-and now I am changing computer and OS (to Windows7)
but I am keeping the card, excel program and the sensors.
Done so the new values now has an considerable offset
.but if I put Everything back in the old computer it shows "the right values".

I have checked that it is not excel-version problem..
and done some other tests ... and it all cooks down to
that the PCI-6024E card isn't treated right or read in a proper way. The only thing I couldnt get the same was the driver for the card. I had to use a newer one. Even support at Ni couldn't get me a version of Traditional NI-DAQ 7.4 1f4

So does anyone have a driver Traditional NI-DAQ 7.4 1f4 laying around?

--
Elizabettan
http://compgroups.net//