Stunts Racing Group.

David Leadbetter

May 4, 1993, 6:05:08 AM5/4/93

For all you Stunts addicts out there, there is a small list of people being
put togther who are going to race each other every week. If you are interested,
mail me and ask to be added to the list. We haven't started yet, but should get underway within a week.
Unfortunately, we don't want the list to be excessively large, but email if
you're interested, and if there is a tremendous overflow, I'll mail all the excess about setting up a second list (managed by someone different of course, who would have
to volunteer). If this does happen, you will get the benefit of all our preparation to date.

David (down under).

PS: I would have posted this to the correct new subgroup, but they all haven't made it
down here yet.