Juiceman Jr. Automatic Juice Extractor

Aus...@teri.com

May 21, 2009, 7:36:21 AM5/21/09
List Price:$54.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00005OTY9
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00005OTY9

What an utter piece of junk! It was noisy from the start and we should have taken it back when we could. I now see the motor is mounted slightly off keel making the screen rub on the surrounding hopper creating the noise and a burning plastic smell. When juicing it sprays juice with such force that it over shoots a glass and if you didn't put your hand up to block it, it would be all over your stomach. Juice also runs out from the splatter dome on the top down the sides into hard to clean areas of the latches then on down into the seam at the bottom into the motor compartment where there is no way to clean it out creating an unsanitary base unit. Before anyone writes a smart remark, yes it was assembled correctly!
good value and life of the juicer can be extended by following warnings and tips in manual...read most of the negative reviews and there are answers to most problems feeder eaten by blade...manual suggests using next item to feeder hole to push through jammed or unfinished piece you might have waste at the end but no plastic in drink sticky switch keep exterior clean if it sticks a little moisture (sponge dab) vibration do not over load or place on kitchen towel good product for casual user, not for hardcore users (its not a hammer its an appliance)
Sadly, while this juicer has some good features - it is seriously flawed. The plastic one-piece hood that covers the juicer began to touch down onto the stainless steel blade. At first I thought I had shredded something tough (stems from Kale) but later realized that it was chipping away the plastic. I used it for 2 weeks and then returned it.
I've used my Juiceman Junior for over 6 years, and only now do I have replace the cover. It juices well IF you cut up pieces small and don't try to shove a lot in at once. Yes, it can vibrate terribly and then you have to stop the machine, clean the mesh, and go again. If you use small pieces of veg and fruit you can juice quickly. It could get the pulp drier and be easier to clean but then if you want a better juicer pay more money.
I have used my Juiceman Jr. for more than 15 years and it has performed admirably. I have juiced gallons of tomatoes, pears, watermelons, lemons, beets, you name it and I have probably juiced it. I replaced the feet with larger pads that help mitigate the vibration and now I am looking for a new basket blade section. After so many years of use I think a new blade basket assembly would be nice. For the money it has paid for itself year after year. My wife and I juice every morning and I use the machine to remove the seeds and pulp from harvested tomatoes and any other fruits or vegetables coming out of our gardens. It is easier to clean than many other machines. I have no complaints about this machine.
Enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable juice any time, day or night with this powerful juice-extracting machine. An easy and fun way to make sure you and your family get your 5 a day!
For the diehard health nut looking to vary fruit and vegetable intake or a family seeking the perfect orange juice to accompany Sunday brunch, the Juiceman Jr. automatic juice extractor provides an easy way to bring freshness to the table. This 410-watt household model supports frequent use and can hold its own with a .25 horsepower motor. Two-speed capability targets soft and hard foods respectively. Roughly cut fruits and vegetables to fit in the tube-like opening and evenly compress with accompanying pusher. An 18/10 stainless steel blade pulverizes the produce while a wire-mesh basket neatly separates pulp, seeds, and skin from liquid. A large capacity pulp receptacle permits continuous juicing and can be lined with a plastic grocery bag for easy cleaning. Spraying is prevented with a protective plastic shield and washing is simplified with easily extractable parts. Safety features include a double interlock system to ensure lid is secure before juicing begins and an accompanying pusher to guide oversized produce while keeping fingers at a safe distance. At 11-1/2 by 13 by 6 inches this appliance won’t dominate your countertop and comes with a one-year warranty. Fresh juice recipes, nutritional information, and a menu planner are included. --Amy Arnold

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Juiceman's Power of Juicing:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=0446365483
Apple iPod shuffle 1 GB Pink (2nd Generation):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000H0IKA0

ACCESSORIES: