where is the psi emitter in terran mission 7 (starcraft)

Patrick Dogge

Apr 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/16/98

Hi there can anybody help me on terran 7.

I thought kerrigan was carrying the emitter, So I brought kerrigan to the
flashing spot in the middle of the enemies base....Nothing happened.

Please help me on this one.... To be onest I don't really know what the word
emitter means..... my english is very poor.

greatings Patrick

Jason McCullough

Apr 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/16/98

The SCV that's standing by her at the beginning of the mission is
carrying it. I just had the science vessel use the defensive matrix
on him and ran him in.

To respond by email, remove "blort" from the front of my email
address.
blort...@ou.edu
Jason McCullough
Cyborg Undeath Enhanced CS Student
University of Oklahoma

A. Nonny Mouse

Apr 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/16/98

In article <353700a...@ounews.ou.edu>, nospam...@ou.edu says...

> On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:21:57 +0200, "Patrick Dogge"
> <patric...@tip.nl> wrote:
>
> >I thought kerrigan was carrying the emitter, So I brought kerrigan to the
> >flashing spot in the middle of the enemies base....Nothing happened.
>
> The SCV that's standing by her at the beginning of the mission is
> carrying it. I just had the science vessel use the defensive matrix
> on him and ran him in.

When I first played this, the SCV carrying the emitter was killed by
enemy fire before I even noticed its existence. I retreated all my units
and left the emitter there because I couldn't figure out how to move it.
Later in the game I secured the area and kept sending dropships over to
try to pick it up, but that didn't work. I thought I had seen it slide
around during the initial firefight, so I tried bumping units into it.
Finally I saved my game, restarted, saw the SCV holding it, and reloaded
again. What a pain!

Andre_Steffens

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

<patric...@tip.nl> wrote:

>Hi there can anybody help me on terran 7.
>

>I thought kerrigan was carrying the emitter, So I brought kerrigan to the
>flashing spot in the middle of the enemies base....Nothing happened.
>

>Please help me on this one.... To be onest I don't really know what the word
>emitter means..... my english is very poor.
>
>greatings Patrick

Kerrigan starts the mission with a SCV next to her carrying it. You
have to bring both to the beacon in the enemy camp and... the SCV
can't cloak!

David Pipes

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

Patrick Dogge wrote:

> Hi there can anybody help me on terran 7.
>
> I thought kerrigan was carrying the emitter, So I brought kerrigan to the
> flashing spot in the middle of the enemies base....Nothing happened.
>
> Please help me on this one.... To be onest I don't really know what the word
> emitter means..... my english is very poor.
>
> greatings Patrick

Radios emit radio waves - does that help understanding the word?

David Pipes
Remove P from return address to reply.

le...@sapura.po.my

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

One of your SCVs are carrying. I think it's the one beside Kerrigan when the
mission first began.

If that SCV gets killed, I think you can pick it up using another SCV like
the Zerg Crysalis in the Zerg episode. Anyway, email me if you don't know
what I mean.

In article <3538C79A...@home.com>,

steven daniel hilberg

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

nospa...@euronet.nl (Andre_Steffens) writes:
>On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:21:57 +0200, "Patrick Dogge"
><patric...@tip.nl> wrote:
>>Hi there can anybody help me on terran 7.
>>I thought kerrigan was carrying the emitter, So I brought kerrigan to the
>>flashing spot in the middle of the enemies base....Nothing happened.
>>Please help me on this one.... To be onest I don't really know what the word
>>emitter means..... my english is very poor.
>>greatings Patrick
>Kerrigan starts the mission with a SCV next to her carrying it. You
>have to bring both to the beacon in the enemy camp and... the SCV
>can't cloak!

No, Kerrigan does NOT need to get to the beacon....I left her in my base the
whole time and had my siege tanks, wraiths, and goliaths guard my SCV while
kicking the crap out of Confed defenses....it is probably easier to go around
the west side of the map, clear out the base there, move around the north side,
kill the base in the northeast corner, then cut south, rather than trying to
hack through their southern mass of defenses. At least, that's what I did.

--
Steve Hilberg <Necromancer> Professional Writer-in-Training
<hil...@students.uiuc.edu> CCSO Site Consultant

KAPICHAK

Aug 17, 2022, 2:40:06 PM8/17/22
Hi, every one.
Thanks alot. Inspite of the fact that your advises are from 1998 (24 years ago), i've found that scv. :D

Nathan

Mar 8, 2023, 10:10:59 PM3/8/23
On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 11:10:06 PM UTC+4:30, KAPICHAK wrote:
> Hi, every one.
> Thanks alot. Inspite of the fact that your advises are from 1998 (24 years ago), i've found that scv. :D
Damn, man! I was 1 year old when these people were playing the game in 1998. Feels weird.