Civ II

J Buckel

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96
p...@ix.netcom.com (Brett O'Neill) wrote:
>Microprose completely redid their Civilization II page today at
>http://www.microprose.com/civII

Thanks for the info, I shall have to take another look.

><snip> It seems like most of the problems & suggestions we've
>posted in this group in the past have been addressed in beautiful
>fashion. Let's start some major discussion on Civ II !!!

You are quite correct, (If you didn't know I am the Civ2 proposal
maintainer, not faq) I have been in reasonably regular contact with Brian
Reynolds, named as Co-designer of Civ2 with Sid, regarding the internet
proposal and Microproses Civ2.

Although they had begun their work before Brian found out about me and
the proposal, there is quite a lot which if you know the proposal,
is shall we say of a similar nature.

I'll be getting a copy of Civ2 at the earliest possible time (or sooner)
and I'll do my utmost to join the ensuing discussions.

Watch out c.s.i.p.g.strategic, Civ2 is about to take over. :-)

Jonathon Buckel.

--
My real address is
buck...@oldham.gpsemi.com

#include <std_disclaimer>
#include <std_copyright>

Michael Grice

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96
Brett O'Neill wrote:

> Microprose completely redid their Civilization II page today at
> http://www.microprose.com/civII
> [snip]
> brett

I found this in the Civ II message board (found via the URL above):

Hi,

The game will ship the second week of March, and
you should see it in stores by the 18th, barring
any incredible catastrophe under the category
of "act of God".

Regards,
Tim
Spectrum HoloByte-MicroProse