Free Jurassic World Evolution from Epic!

Ant

Dec 31, 2020, 9:56:59 PM12/31/20
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/jurassic-world-evolution/home
--
Go away already, 2020!
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Mike S.

Jan 1, 2021, 9:26:01 AM1/1/21
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:56:53 -0600, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/jurassic-world-evolution/home

I should probably just remember to keep checking Epic for freebies but
that obviously is not happening... so thanks again.

I will probably never play this but considering it is almost a full
priced game, I am glad it is in my library.

Ant

Jan 1, 2021, 11:29:00 PM1/1/21
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Mike S. <Mik...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:56:53 -0600, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

> >https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/jurassic-world-evolution/home

> I should probably just remember to keep checking Epic for freebies but
> that obviously is not happening... so thanks again.

It's OK. We're all busy. :(

> I will probably never play this but considering it is almost a full
> priced game, I am glad it is in my library.

Me too. It's free. :)
--
:) NY! Let's hope 2021 will be better.