已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

James Waletzky

未读,
1995年3月28日 10:43:311995/3/28
收件人
topf...@news.gate.net (TopFlite) writes:

> Thanks who ever put it in /.14/dresden/incoming dir at ftp.cdrom.com
>I've also put the patch in /pub/users/topflite on ftp.gate.net if anyone
>else has problems getting the patch.

Plz set the permissions so that we can read it!!! Thanx.

James.
--
James Waletzky \ "If builders built buildings the way
University Of Manitoba / programmers wrote programs, the first

TopFlite

未读,
1995年3月28日 07:51:361995/3/28
收件人
Thanks who ever put it in /.14/dresden/incoming dir at ftp.cdrom.com
I've also put the patch in /pub/users/topflite on ftp.gate.net if anyone
else has problems getting the patch.

Cya!

--
Keith G. Spencer :: Programmer/Analyst CSC Healthcare Systems Inc. ::
topf...@gate.net :: Florida 1st Facilities Management Site, Winter Haven FL ::

TopFlite

未读,
1995年3月28日 14:10:491995/3/28
收件人
In article <3l9ar3$f...@canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca>,

James Waletzky <wal...@eeserv.ee.umanitoba.ca> wrote:

>Plz set the permissions so that we can read it!!! Thanx.

Oops, *blush*... it should be set fine now, I'm sorry all...

Robert Ruth

未读,
1995年3月28日 11:42:291995/3/28
收件人

Just downloaded it this morning from ftp.cdrom.com /14/dresden/incoming
and it works fine, so it is confirmed available there!

Bob Ruth
I love MPS!, today only, I hold all rights to despise them tommorow ;-)
bob...@holly.colostate.edu

0 个新帖子