YOU'RE ALL FUCKIN BIG MOUSE

Sokwoo Lee

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99

I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
freedom
to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
If you have any other words, fuck you.

Jeremy Leese

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
Wow. Who pissed in his canteen?

Collusotomy

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
I did, which probably means he's going to fail the drug test too. :O

Jeremy Leese <jle...@nospam.mediaone.net> wrote in message

Meghan Rodberg

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:24:49 GMT, "Jeremy Leese"
<jle...@nospam.mediaone.net> wrote:

>Wow. Who pissed in his canteen?

Maybe the same person who pissed in his Cheerios? :)

--
Meghan Rodberg meg...@rivalworks.com
Rivalworks, Inc. http://www.rivalworks.com

Warbler

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
Big mouse come from ocean, grrr, breathe fire on Tokyo. Bad, bad, bad. You
honorable warrior. You fight big mouse with mighty touch pad. Defeat big
Mouse with cunning and wit. Hurray, people very grateful. You big man now,
even get lifetime supply of Black Bean Sauce. Mmmmm. Yummy.

Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...

>Since i am also crazy <snip> I had great expectation on this

J.Wang

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
looks like someone's been playing too much Kingpin

:P

Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> wrote in message

duquesne

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
WOW...from am .edu domain no less. Hope that college education isn't
costing you too much money! SHEESH...someone may actually be working for
this guy some day...<shiver>.

Dweeb

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
This gets my vote for funniest post of the year...

Call me "Big Mouse"

Paul Thronson

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sometimes all it takes is someone with a little perspective.

BTW *Im* scared of it ....

Paul

Jeff Jones

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99

>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

You should read the disney newsgroup. Man .. they've got a *really* big
mouse over there.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:00:54 -0500, Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> wrote:

>I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
>discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about

>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this

>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
>follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
>those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
>freedom
>to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
>Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
>its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
>If you have any other words, fuck you.

I'm a very big mouse. I'm so big I'm almost a capybara.

Quatoria
--
"It's time for you to go home to your wives and children..it's time for me to be dead for a while, and then live again...
Hello, Farewell."

"Oh Benson, dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence."
-Evil, Time Bandits

Analyst

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Good, maybe you can use the extra time to learn how to fucking speak
english.

Doug Jacobs

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Jeff Jones <jeffj...@excite.com> wrote:

>>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
>>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

> You should read the disney newsgroup. Man .. they've got a *really* big
> mouse over there.

Don't tell him that! He's already admitted to being a mouse fucker.

Run Mickey! Ruuuunnnn!

Doug Jacobs

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sokwoo Lee <sle...@uic.edu> wrote:

Whoa there, let's look at this one line at a time...

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month.

Welcome!

> I thought you people are discussing all kind of strategy games.

Well, yes, most of use do that here...

> Since i am also crazy about turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had

> great expectation on this group.

Yes, it is a pretty good group. Pretty high signal/noise ratio, low spam
occurance, very few kooks... Oh yeah, did I mention we actually stay on
topic most of the time here? Great group.

> But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

Ok son, you lost me here. After trying to wrap my head around your
twisted post, at first I thought you were flaming the RTS-crowd. However,
reading the rest of your post, it becomes clear something got lost in the
translation somewhere, either that, or the mice in your country must be
scary to behold.

> Many people follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy
> games), and those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache.

Ah yes, the ever-present Derek Smart flamewar. Most of us just ignore that.

> I know you all have freedom to speak or write, but you people are doing
> too much.

Heh. Welcome to usenet. Don't like what you read, then don't read it.
Use filters/killfiles to junk the stuff you don't want to read. Might
prevent some headaches in the future.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty.

Yup, *definitely* a translation problem.

Well it sounds like you're not following his advice either. If we're
the shit, why are you here? If you play with shit and get mad for smelling
bad, well, it's not the fault of the shit, but the shit who's playing with
the shit!

> I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

Oh no! PLEASE don't unsubscribe from this newsgroup! PLEASE never read
or post here again! I need the humor!

> If you have any other words, fuck you.

Right back at you!

By the way, American English uses much more profanity than this. I could
barely understand your post as it only contained a handful of "fucks" and
two "shits". Learn to diversify your vocabulary to include other crucial
words like "bitch", "slut", "bastard", "damn", "cunt", "ass", and "cock"
(let's see, I think that covers the 7 words you can't say...)

For instance,

"Damn, bitch, I couldn't give a shitting rat's ass about what the fuck that
damn cock bastard thinks of your slutty cunt!"

See? Much better! I have no idea what I just said, but trust me, speak
like this, and you'll sound like a true American!

Please stick smileys in liberally for the smiley-deficient out there.

J J

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
> But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

Ok, let's see..."fucking big mouse"....big mouse....think,
think.....mouse.....OK, sorry Snakfood..oops, heh, I mean SOKWOO I gotta
pull out the stereotype Asian-to-broken-English dictionary here.

Let's see....<flips to the 'M' segment>

Got it! "Mouse = MOUTH"....what he meant to say was f_ucking big
MOUTHS.

> I know you all have freedom to speak or write,

And some are obviously better at it than others But thats OK...you're
doing just fine :)

> but you people are doing too much.

Don't tell Oprah, Spinger, Sally Jessey, or Lake Ricki that,
man...they'd be outa work.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because its f_cking dirty.

Man, his English sure did suck...

> I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup. If you have any other > words, fuck you.

Well, when he got off the boat in California he got the typical American
hello correct anyways...."Hey, F*** You!"

--
****

"Sometimes living in the South is like watching evolution in progress."
-Jeff Kitchens, Alabama native

J J

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
> By the way, American English uses much more profanity than this. I could
> barely understand your post as it only contained a handful of "fucks" and
> two "shits". Learn to diversify your vocabulary to include other crucial
> words like "bitch", "slut", "bastard", "damn", "cunt", "ass", and "cock"
> (let's see, I think that covers the 7 words you can't say...)

LOL! Way to go, Doug...that was some fucking funny shit you said there.
:)

> For instance,
>
> "Damn, bitch, I couldn't give a shitting rat's ass about what the fuck that
> damn cock bastard thinks of your slutty cunt!"

Ahhhh....America....... :)

> See? Much better! I have no idea what I just said, but trust me, speak
> like this, and you'll sound like a true American!

I'll second that.

Johan List

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sokwoo Lee wrote:

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
> discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about

> turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
> group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people

> follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
> those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
> freedom
> to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

> If you have any other words, fuck you.

Seems the transmission from the Big Giant Head contained bad news eh?

:)

Cheers,

Johan

Gerry Quinn

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
In article <37EC8FF3...@ra.msstate.edu>, J J <jj...@ra.msstate.edu> wrote:
>> But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.
>

>Ok, let's see..."fucking big mouse"....big mouse....think,
>think.....mouse.....OK, sorry Snakfood..oops, heh, I mean SOKWOO I gotta
>pull out the stereotype Asian-to-broken-English dictionary here.
>

>Let's see....<flips to the 'M' segment>
>

>Got it! "Mouse = MOUTH"....what he meant to say was f_ucking big
>MOUTHS.

Why had you to post that? You ruined the poetry...

- Gerry Quinn

Warbler

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
BTW, for anyone who didn't realize it:
mouse = mouth

Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...

>I've got ants in my pants

Rich Goranson

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>I'm a very big mouse. I'm so big I'm almost a capybara.

Speak!! There you are!!!

Rich Goranson (Lord Stephan Calvert deGrey)
Buffalo, NY (Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, Æthelmearc)
Diplomacy addict, F&E guru, Expos fan and medieval re-creationist

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - Henry
II

It's A Van

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Sokwoo Lee wrote in message ...
>I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
>discussing all kind of strategy games.

I think this is a big country. Every weirdo group has his colorful
magazine, I doubt that quality reviewing would disappear. So your comment
about it irritating conservatives is wrong - what irritates people is the
idiotic game play issues that seem to be original has its drawbacks, heh?

> Since i am also crazy about
>turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this

>group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse.

But it is a real gem, a masterpiece in level design upped by perfect
character control tons of interesting nations and events in the otherwise
muddy prose making it a recommended reading. I will never know what was my
contribution in a project? Who will be able to tell what was my main
message? I've never seen a game before that could do this.

>Many people
>follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
>those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
>freedom
>to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.

But there is a big hole in you argument, and man, it really shows.

>Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
>its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

I have subscribed this newsgroup for a silver a game that attracts even
those who would not have had clear and detailed statements that were used
as proofs. Any or all of those may have been too much for his stomach. He
rather choose another path, the one called "why doncha dig your own grave,
Derek." I think this is a saying that goes something like this: "oh lord,
protect me from my previous posts.

>If you have any other words, fuck you.

I have 10 units 'cose I was smart and you have only big mouse.
--
Vanist

Metacom

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
First of all, my house doesn't have any mice and what do you have
against mice anyway?

Sokwoo Lee wrote:

> I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are

> discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about

> turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this

> group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people

> follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
> those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
> freedom
> to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.

> Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
> its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.

> If you have any other words, fuck you.

Please remove the "diespammerdie" to email directly.

Brack!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:27:12 -0400, "Dweeb" <dw...@erols.com> wrote:

>This gets my vote for funniest post of the year...
>
>Call me "Big Mouse"

The original post and quite a few follow ups deserve to be in the next
Strategic Therapy. YOU LISTENING GAMEPEN? DONT MAKE ME SIC THE _BIG
MOUSE_ ON YOU!

Brack!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On 25 Sep 1999 17:11:35 GMT, forl...@aol.complex (Rich Goranson)
wrote:

>>I'm a very big mouse. I'm so big I'm almost a capybara.
>>

>Speak!! There you are!!!

And now Speak will address the United Nations...

Brack!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:14:39 -0400, "It's A Van"
<van...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I have 10 units 'cose I was smart and you have only big mouse.

Jeez! Be careful when taunting people with giant mice. It might be
radioactive. Then it'll bite you giving you the proportional strength
and reflexes of a mouse, and a hankering for cheese. Mmm, cheese,
solidified bacteria infested milk. MUST EAT CHEESE! NO! BAD MOUSE! NO
EAT CHEESE!

Doug Jacobs

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
J J <jj...@ra.msstate.edu> wrote:

> Got it! "Mouse = MOUTH"....what he meant to say was f_ucking big
> MOUTHS.

By george! You cracked the code!

D-Man

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99

>>This gets my vote for funniest post of the year...
>>
>>Call me "Big Mouse"

lol

Amazing. They let anyone post on this thing. Even someone who doesn't know
the difference between a mouth and a "mouse". I can't even get upset; that's
how inane this "big mouse" post was. Just laugh and shake my head and move
on.

Derek

Larry L. Tambling

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Lee, you swearing in English is almost as funny as me swearing in Chinese.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
Hang around long enough, and you'll find most posts just make you
laugh, shake your head, and move on. ;) There's really absolutely no
point at getting offended or angry at anything people post here. Smile
at the wry observations by witty flame jockeys, and quietly snicker at
the enraged racist ramblings of Cleve, while thinking it would be
really hilarious if Queen Jeff were still around to make disgustingly
lurid come-ons towards him.

Quatoria, er, BrotherGrimm, er, Nevermind...

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:18:08 GMT, Doug Jacobs <dja...@tsoft.com>
wrote:

Yeah, and he didn't even have the codewheel! Well, okay, he had the
NAVAL version.

J J

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
> Yeah, and he didn't even have the codewheel! Well, okay, he had the
> NAVAL version.

Hee hee...that and being with a Vietnamese lady for seven years doesn't
hurt either.

Doug Jacobs

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
Larry L. Tambling <ltam...@iavbbs.com> wrote:
> Lee, you swearing in English is almost as funny as me swearing in Chinese.

Heh... I'm sure you could inadvertantly say something offensive in Chinese
with out trying... Just as our esteemed poster made a mistake and created
one of the most humourous posts I've read in a long, long time.

Michael A. Walsh

Sep 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/27/99
So. Is this review of Big Mouse(tm) beta, pre-path or post patch?

Jon Eyman

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99