Independence Day - Video game

David Vosper

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96
I just saw the new Independence Day action figures in the toy section of
Wal-Mart. Each AF contains one floppy disk containing one segment of the
ID4 video game. Several AFs are of the ID4 aliens, so I got an advanced
look at those tenticled (testicled?) goobers.

The game comes in about 14 segments, one per diskette - so you must buy
each AF in order to collect the whole game. The game runs under Windows
3.1 or better.

I immediately checked out the computer game section to see if the whole
game was available in a single package - no luck.

Does anyone know anything else about this - I would love to play the game,
but I don't want to buy 14 action figures. Three hundered Star Trek and
Star Wars action figures are enough.

Old Salt

Jun 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/30/96
FKA...@prodigy.com (David Vosper) had this to say about Independence
Day - Video game:

>>I just saw the new Independence Day action figures in the toy section of
>>Wal-Mart. Each AF contains one floppy disk containing one segment of the
>>ID4 video game. Several AFs are of the ID4 aliens, so I got an advanced
>>look at those tenticled (testicled?) goobers.

>>Does anyone know anything else about this - I would love to play the game,

>> but I don't want to buy 14 action figures. Three hundered Star Trek and
>>Star Wars action figures are enough.

Just wait a few months, I am sure some fool will do it (12 or
under don't count as a fool) and you will find out the game is a dog.
Lets face it is free, and you got to buy something to get it. They
should have put it into a cereal box like real good stuff is put. ;)

Notice. Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct
others to make they're life fulfilled.
I rather be right, then Politically Correct-...@worldnet.att.net

Оля Савчук

Nov 2, 2023, 3:36:30 PM11/2/23
With the arrival of patch 10.1.7, players have even more reasons to dive into the Dragonflight experience, and there's no better way to stay ahead of the game than by exploring the Dragonflight boost services available. These services https://boosthive.eu/wow/expansion can help you make the most of the new content and embrace the exciting changes the expansion has brought. Here's to the future of WoW Dragonflight and the adventures that await!