Free Aven Colony game.

Ant

Nov 4, 2021, 8:58:06 PM11/4/21
http://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/aven-colony
--
Dang crazy life! :/
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Mike S.

Nov 5, 2021, 8:35:19 AM11/5/21
On Thu, 04 Nov 2021 19:58:00 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>http://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/aven-colony

Thank you Ant. I like city building games and this one has good
reviews on Steam. This is a freebie I definitely will be trying.

Ant

Nov 5, 2021, 10:44:44 PM11/5/21
You're welcome. I doubt I will ever play it, but hey I never know!

Alan D Ray

Jul 18, 2022, 8:25:29 PM7/18/22
On Thu, 04 Nov 2021 19:58:00 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>http://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/aven-colony

I looked at Epicgames, and it said it was 75% off..and not free?

Ant

Jul 18, 2022, 11:36:01 PM7/18/22
Um, you're like eight months late!
--
Slammy hotty Monday afternoon outside. Tired and aching!

Spalls Hurgenson

Jul 19, 2022, 7:41:25 PM7/19/22
On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 22:35:55 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:
>Alan D Ray <nal...@sccoast.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, 04 Nov 2021 19:58:00 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:
>
>> >http://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/aven-colony

>> I looked at Epicgames, and it said it was 75% off..and not free?

>Um, you're like eight months late!

And doesn't even have the excuse of being on GoogleGroups! ;-)

Alan D Ray

Jul 21, 2022, 7:41:23 PM7/21/22
Sorry...my bad...I should have looked at the date.
I really never read this group and mostly look at
the .action, .adventure, and .rpg newsgroups.