Will Daggerfall be released in June?

Kevin Murnane

Jun 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/6/95
Will Daggerfall (Arena II) be released in June as indicated several
months ago? Sorry if the answer to this question is old news, I've
been away from this group for awhile.

* KEVIN MURNANE COGNITIVE SCIENCE *
* DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY KX...@PSUVM.PSU.EDU *
* PENN STATE UNIVERSITY (814)863-3921 *
* UNIVERSITY PARK PA 16802 *

Bethesda01

Jun 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/6/95
DAGGERFALL will not be released in June. It will be released later this
year.
Bethesda Softworks

mar...@ubaclu.unibas.ch

Jun 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/8/95

A pity.
Anyway, it what stage of developement are you, now? Already playtesting or
still screwing with the game engine? I (and probably quite a few other poeple
out there) would love to read a brief progress report, if that`s possible at
all. (After all, Interplay and Origin did that, too :) )

Duke Luke of Moorkh

Octarine Dragon
-==UDIC==-

Bethesda01

Jun 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/9/95
Actually right now we are building the world and doing some alpha testing.
Bethesda Softworks