F3 owner buying F3-Gold?

michael dobbs (micro bio)

Aug 9, 1994, 4:03:13 PM8/9/94

Well, i'm about to buy F3-Gold CD, even though I already have the entire
EBF series! Am I screwed in the head? I don't have the Art of the Kill
video, so that's one advantage. Also, saving approx. 15 meg of hard drive
space sounds good.

Need re-assurance....

Mike.

Kent.Dalton

Aug 12, 1994, 3:47:25 PM8/12/94

Mike> Well, i'm about to buy F3-Gold CD, even though I already have the
Mike> entire EBF series! Am I screwed in the head?

Yes.

Mike> I don't have the Art of
Mike> the Kill video, so that's one advantage.

That's like a $15 value based on prices in my area. It's already
in Software Etc's Bargain Bin, here.

Mike> Also, saving approx. 15 meg of hard drive space sounds good.

Current HD prices are less than $1/MB for decent sized drives. Another
$15 value.

This, of course, assumes you can even run it from CD. I found it
impossible to load my memory manager, CD Driver, and Cache all at the
same time and still have the 604K of low memory required for Hornet.
I decided to install it all to HD rather than take the performance hit of
running from an uncached CD.

My machine has 20Mb of RAM but thanks to the idiots at MicroSoft and IBM,
only 640K of it really matters in this scenario.

Mike> Need re-assurance....

If you already have the EBS series your going to end up paying like $60
for $30 worth of stuff. Kinda dumb IMHO.

/* Kent Dalton * EMail: Kent....@FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM */
/* NCR Microelectronics * Phone: (303) 223-5100 X-9319 */
/* 2001 Danfield Ct. MS470A * FAX: (303) 226-9556 */
/* Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 * */
Why is everything made of Lycra Spandex?

localgol...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017, 6:12:37 PM4/13/17
we are AU Gold miners located in the east region of Cameroon .we are registered mining company here in Cameroon we have available gold dore bars of +22,23,24 carats with purity 99.97% we work on cif basis and also fob basis if the buyer is willing to travel. interested buyer can contact directly through localgol...@gmail.com or whatsapp +237681958740