Website Designers Wanted

Strikeline Web Design

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00

At Strikeline.Com we are currently recruiting people who are able to
design websites, and are prepared to work from home, to help us to
provide the best value websites on the net. Website designers are much
sought after, and our designers can use their skills to make more money
than they ever thought possible on the net!

Benefits of working for us are numerous:

1) Excellent pay (£100 uk, or international equivalent, for a simple,
base-rate website). Increased rates can be negotiated for more
complicated design tasks.

2) Work as much, or as little, as you like. We don't require our
designers to design a minimum or maximum number of sites. So, whether
you want to design the occasional site now and then, or want to design
sites full-time, we don't mind!

3) All payments and customer service issues are handled by us. You'll
just have to receive the customer's requirements from us, transform them
into a website, and, once the customer is satisfied, collect your cheque
for £100!

4) Absolutely anyone can work for us, regardless of age or current
employment. Provided you are prepared to put the work in, and can supply
us with contact details where we can send your cheques, it doesn't
matter who you are.

To become a Strikeline web designer you need to:

1) Be able to competently design a website:
If you tell us what you can and can't do when you sign up, we'll only
allocate you websites that you will be comfortable in designing. If,
however, you are fluent in other features such as Dynamic HTML and Java,
you can undertake increasingly complicated work, with greater pay rates.

2) Have examples ready to show us:
They don't need to be actual sites, any will do, providing that they
demonstrate your level of ability to us.

3) Be ready to put the hours in:
A customer will usually expect to have their requirements transformed
into a site within a week, so you will need make an effort to meet this
expectation.

Think you fit the bill?

Then simply head down to our website to see what we're about, and fill
out the online application form at http://www.strikeline.com/des.htm.
We'll get straight back to you!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Strikeline.Com
http://www.strikeline.com
recru...@strikeline.com

Jonathan Voigt

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
I like your idea, but your own page needs some work :)

Strikeline Web Design wrote:

--
jon....@home.com
jvo...@voicomm.com

fastrecruit...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 1:56:51 AM2/6/14
Nice blog !

sharond...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2015, 12:11:18 AM8/2/15
Would you help me find a hacker who is harassing me?