GOLEM - new german magazine hits the net

Christian Klass

Jun 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/1/97

GOLEM - Das Online-Computermagazin

Neben der Spielerubrik mit Tests von...

- Extreme Assault
- Pandemonium
- MDK
- Pink Panther's Gefaehrliche Mission :-)

...haben wir auch noch folgende Rubriken:

Hardware: MMX kontra 3D, neue 3D-Karten, Grafikkarten-Tests

Software: PartitionMagic - Festplattenutil im Test

Networld: Karriere via Internet, Windows TCP/IP-Bug, Shopping im Internet

Interessiert? Dann klickt auf den folgenden Link:

http://golem.skygate.de

Gruss,

Christian Klass - Chefredakteur v. GOLEM

Chief Editor of the GOLEM Magazine (native German):
http://golem.skygate.de/
My Homepage:
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~chribeag/

----
Now the translation:

GOLEM - The online computer-magazine

Besides our newest articles in the game section...

- Extreme Assault
- Pandemonium
- MDK
- Pink Panther's Passport to Peril

... we also have the following sections:

Hardware: MMX vs 3D, new 3D-hardware, graphic hardware tests

Software: PartitionMagic - harddisk util test

Networld: Carreer through internet, Windows TCP/IP-bug, shopping in the internet

Interested? Please click on the following link:

http://golem.skygate.de

Bye,

Christian Klass - Chief Editor of GOLEM