help with Dear Esther

Opsimath

Feb 14, 2012, 7:52:57 PM2/14/12
Is anyone playing this game? I tried to play but can't even figure
out how to move from place to place. I can't even get away from the
water's edge <face turning red>. Does this game require anything
besides a mouse? Any help ..... puhleeeeeze .....

Gabriel Knight

Feb 15, 2012, 4:18:14 AM2/15/12
Where did you get this game? Is it new as ebay has no copies and I like the
review from google. I would like to buy it but I dont know when or where
from.

GK

"Opsimath" <opsi...@peoplepc.com> wrote in message

Andrew Plotkin

Feb 15, 2012, 12:11:14 PM2/15/12
Here, Gabriel Knight <Fa...@fake.com> wrote:
> Where did you get this game?

Steam.

(Or: Google, and find out it's on Steam...)

--Z

*

Opsimath

Feb 15, 2012, 5:46:58 PM2/15/12
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:18:14 +1100, "Gabriel Knight" <Fa...@fake.com>
wrote:

>Where did you get this game? Is it new as ebay has no copies and I like the
>review from google. I would like to buy it but I dont know when or where
>from.
>
>GK
<snip>
I got it from this site: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203810/

Cowboy

Feb 16, 2012, 10:27:00 AM2/16/12
I bought it today... It's really impressive. So far I haven't played
it much but I found out that you have to use the keys on the keyboard
to move around.
I'm at work right now and can't remember what keys I used, but it was
in the qwe asd zxc area.
I hope this helps you...
Cheers

Werner Punz

Feb 20, 2012, 11:08:37 AM2/20/12
Am 15.02.12 01:52, schrieb Opsimath:
Just a guess given the screenshots, standard WSAD keyboard mouse controls?

Werner

Samanta tanzeem

Jan 24, 2024, 4:21:59 AMJan 24

✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org