MYST III:EXILE-PATCH

fred j. philipp

May 14, 2001, 11:40:46 PM5/14/01
Anyone know where/when/how/who the patch will be available to play the game
in SOFTWARE mode??????????

UBISOFT missed the boat on this one. What a fiasco. NO Beta testers????

$50 and $60 bucks for a piece of _ _ _ _!!!!

I work at a Babbages and I have told ALL my usuall customers to pass on this
one.

I left a message at UBI Soft.com, what a laugh. They wrote back that if THEY
did not hear from ME in 48 hours, they would assume that I had solved THEIR
problem. Give me a break.

No wonder Adventure games in the US are dying. The only good, ie, no bugs,
games are coming from Europe.

rick cameron

May 15, 2001, 11:52:09 PM5/15/01
What makes you think you need a patch to run in software mode? That option
is built into the program.

There is a patch out at http://www.ubisoft.com/support/myst3patch.php

- rick

"fred j. philipp" <fred...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Jenny100

May 16, 2001, 12:05:22 PM5/16/01
"rick cameron" <rick.c...@telus.net> wrote in message

> What makes you think you need a patch to run in software mode? That option
> is built into the program.
>
> There is a patch out at http://www.ubisoft.com/support/myst3patch.php
>
> - rick

That patch is mainly for the drive letter over H:\ problem. It doesn't
address the problems some people are having with software mode.
Ubisoft sent me an email that the next patch will be out early next week.

Kerry Hume

May 15, 2021, 9:41:07 PM5/15/21
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.