help with Kyrandia 2

Michael David McGrath

May 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/28/95
I'm stuck!

I can't figure out the cheese/rat prob -- which will supposedly
get me to the gold for the ferry. I have all the components for one
of the spells, save one: Windy Woof. What the heck is Windy Woof? Will
that spell do the trick? Or do I have to keep looking for cheese?

Wierd that there's are a bunch of questions on Kyrandia 1 and 3 in
the past couple weeks here, but none for Kyrandia 2. The really wierd thing
is that there are solutions for 1 and 3, but NOT 2. I guess its pretty easy?

I must be missing something pretty obvious, I guess.

-Mike

Michael David McGrath

May 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/28/95
In article <3q9055$e...@epx.cis.umn.edu>,

Michael David McGrath <mcg...@epx.cis.umn.edu> wrote:
> I can't figure out the cheese/rat prob -- which will supposedly
>get me to the gold for the ferry. I have all the components for one
>of the spells, save one: Windy Woof. What the heck is Windy Woof? Will
>that spell do the trick? Or do I have to keep looking for cheese?

Okay. Of course, after I posted this, I accidentally stumbled on the
answer. Now I'm stuck at the Altar of Doubt. Where do I get Sweet and Sour
sauce?

> -Mike

-Mike, again

Or Gilad

Jan 7, 2023, 6:02:55 PM1/7/23
28 years later, I hope you are all good

well, the answer is it is the Gnarlybark (looks like a worm) 😬

See ya all in 30 years