Free Game - If On A Winter's Night

Zaghadka

Feb 19, 2024, 9:34:06 AMFeb 19
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1603980/If_On_A_Winters_Night_Four_Travelers/

Point and click. Nostalgia graphics. Is it like a Laura Bow mystery?

No idea.

--
Zag

West of House
There is a small mailbox here.

>read leaflet
"WELCOME TO USENET!

USENET is a game of adventure, danger,
and low cunning. In it you will
explore some of the most amazing
territory ever seen by mortals. No
computer should be without it!"

Spalls Hurgenson

Feb 19, 2024, 2:04:02 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:34:03 -0600, Zaghadka <zagh...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>https://store.steampowered.com/app/1603980/If_On_A_Winters_Night_Four_Travelers/
>
>Point and click. Nostalgia graphics. Is it like a Laura Bow mystery?
>
>No idea.

I think it's been free for a while. Apparently I snagged it back in
February 2022, and it was free then.

Then totally forgot it existed. Sometimes The Number is a curse; games
get lost and never played...

But I'm sure that will be remedied soon, right? I'll be playing this
game any day, for sure! ;-)

Still, even if there's no rush to catch this game before its no longer
free, it's a good catch. Thanks for the remidner, Zaghadka.

kyonshi

Feb 20, 2024, 5:18:37 AMFeb 20
I also remember having this for a while. I remember I had it installed
on my old machine, but besides checking if it works I never actually did
anything with it.