7th Guest - Stuck in the Upstairs hallway

CMD

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
I have solved all puzzles on the first floor (including the
room off to the side that you get to in the front hallway),
the basement, and upstairs (except for the microscope puzzle,
which I have been told that didn't need to be solved). On the
map, all rooms are red except for the upstairs hallway and
the microscope room. Help! I am stuck!

Carol

karen brown

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
CMD (202...@mcimail.com) wrote:
: I have solved all puzzles on the first floor (including the

: Carol
Although it is true you don't have to solve the microscope puzzle, the
game needs to mark it as solved. you have to go to the microscope, play
the game, go to the library and read the book for a hint, back thru the
book to the microscope, back to the library for a second hint. Back thru
the book to the microscope, back to the library, this time it should say
the puzzle is solved. If you have done all the others you should be able
to do the attic door puzzle.

Johann-Henrik JHW Winner

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
: the puzzle is solved. If you have done all the others you should be able
: to do the attic door puzzle.

Where the hell is it ?!!!
| Johann-Henrik Winner | Medienstudiengang |
| Universitaet-GH Siegen | j...@appl2.hrz.uni-siegen.de |
"Quand on court apres l'esprit, on attrape la sottise." Montesquieu

Kim Wright

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
You can't get to the attic door puzzle until you've solved
all the other puzzles.

Kim

karen brown

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
Johann-Henrik JHW Winner (gt...@appl2.hrz.uni-siegen.de) wrote:
: : the puzzle is solved. If you have done all the others you should be able
: : to do the attic door puzzle.

: Where the hell is it ?!!!

Don't you just love this game<G>

Ok if all of your puzzles are solved you should be able to approach the
door at the end of the hallway you haven't been able to before. When you
get there the doorknocker is a puzzle.

cst...@parkwayschools.net

Nov 17, 2017, 9:56:14 AM11/17/17
I solved this problem by going to the library again and watching a new skit between the six guests. Then I was able to go to Mr. Dutton's room on the second floor (coin puzzle).

--
NOTICE: Any information contained in or attached to this message is
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,