Looking for open-world RPG game recommendation

johnhei...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2020, 10:57:44 AM6/6/20
Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for open-world RPG games. The key requirement is that the games cannot depend on fast eye coordination. I am older and have arthritis. I'm looking for a world to explore with puzzles to solve and items to discover.

Some basic hand-eye is okay. I'm fine with a keyboard and mouse. I'm just looking to avoid games with constant combat that requires a lot of fast hand action.

Thanks,
John

Werner P.

Jun 6, 2020, 4:02:22 PM6/6/20
Am 06.06.20 um 16:57 schrieb johnhei...@gmail.com:
Ultima 6 and 7

Rudi

Jun 7, 2020, 10:39:23 AM6/7/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 22:02:20 +0200, "Werner P." <we...@gmx.at> wrote:

>Am 06.06.20 um 16:57 schrieb johnhei...@gmail.com:
>> Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for open-world RPG games.
>>
>> Some basic hand-eye is okay. I'm fine with a keyboard and mouse.

>Ultima 6 and 7

Seconded.

johnhei...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2020, 2:06:14 PM6/7/20